General Installation Process
Embed InGo widgets into your event registration flow, by adding (through copy-paste method) simple one-line script elements to the registration pages. You need to have the option of adding HTML code to your registration flow pages.
- Within the event dashboard, locate the “Registration Paths” section, find the line for “Registrants”, and click "Install Widgets".
- The page has a dropdown for "Select Installation Type". Make sure "Script-only Installation" is selected unless directed otherwise.
- You’ll see all of your widget scripts all widget scripts prepopulated with unique widget IDs.
2. Embed Login Widget
- Add the Login Widget script to a page that is the starting point of your registration process.
<script src="https://cdn.ingo.me/widgets/UNIQUE_LOGIN_WIDGET_ID.js" data-ingo-manual="http://www.insert_your_next_page_where_users_should_land.com"></script>
- http://www.insert_your_next_page_where_users_should_land.com should be replaced with the actual URL . Your registrants will get redirected to this page, therefore it should be the next page in the registration process
- Important: All registration traffic must flow through the Login Widget; this includes all "Register" or similar calls to action from websites and emails
3. Embed Registration Widget
- Add the Registration Widget script to the registration form page where registrants are filling out their information.
4. Embed Confirmation Widget
- Add the Confirmation Widget script to the confirmation (thank you) page
5. Embed Social Widget
- Add the Social Widget script to the confirmation (thank you) page
Once InGo widgets are installed, it’s required to configure (map) the Registration Widget. Click here for a guide on how to get this done.