Use this process if you have multiple Cvent registration paths. You can use the same InGo "Registrants" widgets for all Cvent registration paths; just ensure to use the correct redirect URL for the Login Widget.Before You Start Cvent Readiness
- Contact Cvent Support to ensure that the Code Snippets feature is enabled for your account.
Create / Update Event Campaign
From Create Event (Edit Event Details or existing events):
- Select "Other" or "Registration Platform" under the "Registration Platform" list; do not select Cvent
Below is a quick guide showing how and where to find the InGo scripts for CVENT installation.
Rules and additional notes:
- Login Widget
For Cvent langing pages:
- Use Cvent Code Snippets to embed the Login Widget
- Remove all other Cvent "Register" buttons, or any other CVENT buttons that allow registrants to proceed to the next page in a registration flow
- Remove the Register button from the header template (How do I remove the Register button?)
- Login Widget script must be updated, with a URL of the next page in the registration flow that will be used for redirection. Below is the template script with a "dummy" URL for redirection
<script src="https://cdn.ingo.me/widgets/UNIQE-LOGIN-WIDGET-ID.js" data-ingo-breakout="true" data-ingo-manual="##-REDIRECT-URL-##"></script>
- simply, replace the following part: ##-REDIRECT-URL-## with an actual URL of the very next page in your registration flow.
- Registration Widget
- Social & Confirmation Widget
The registration widget is not required for Cvent events.
Use Cvent Code Snippets to embed a Social Widget and Confirmation Widget to your Confirmation Page and each Post-Registration page (e.g. Pending Approval).
Please, contact email@example.com if you have any questions or troubles with the installation process.