Need to test your InGo integration? Want to be sure you can send personal invites and post on your wall? In order to do so, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Notify InGo to Remove You From Your Event
- Notify your InGo Account Manager to delete you from the event dashboard.
2. Remove InGo App from Social Network
- Remove the InGo app off of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Xing. If you plan on testing a social network, you must remove the InGo app before testing.
Search for "How do I remove third party apps from my social network?"
3. Use "Private" Browsing with your Internet Browser
- Either close all browser windows and restart your internet browser to revisit the test site or live site where InGo is installed and resume testing.
- Or, you can use "private browsing" so your computer does not cache your tests. This varies from browser to browser.
Search for "How do I enable private browsing on my browser?"
4. Verify Posting on Your Live Social Network
- Verify that you posted and sent an invite (note* - "invites" appear as public tags on Facebook.
- Invites appear as "InMail" on Linkedin - check your sent folder.
- Invites appear as "Direct Messages" or "DMs" on Twitter - check your sent folder.
5. Advanced Option
- You may in some cases need to remove or clear your browser's cache. This also varies per browser. Please simply click here to search how to do this on your browser.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Please contact us with any questions.