An InGo Advocate is any registrant who posted on any social media platform and/or sent an invitation to their network using InGo’s widgets. This means, this person utilized one of the available social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter) to register for your event.
The term “InGo Advocate” derives from Advocacy Marketing, a form of marketing that turns your most enthusiastic customers into brand advocates. InGo empowers your attendees to market on your behalf through our advanced socially smart search algorithms and ranking based on a targeted set of keywords and social media metrics.
Thus, InGo Advocates share your social posts and texts and/or invite their connections, which in turn creates buzz and helps you obtain a greater reach for your event, content, or whitepaper.
To view who your Advocates are:
- Go to the InGo Dashboard
- Click on one of your events
- Click on “InGo Advocates” on the left hand side, or scroll down to “Advocate Report”
If you wish to download the advocate report, click on the “Download” button in the top right corner on your Advocates Report page.
- An InGo Advocate is anyone who has registered for your event, content, or whitepaper using InGo AND posted on any social media platform and/or sent an invitation to their network.
- InGo Advocates generate buzz for your event, content, or whitepaper.
- You can view and download your Advocates on the InGo Dashboard.