As we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words. People understand and respond to visuals differently than to texts, so it’s essential to get the images right. As a rule of thumb, keep your graphics simple and to the point, but here are some more detailed tips to optimize your InGo images:
- The more engaging your graphic the more people will want to post, like, click and comment on it
- The graphic itself is a hyperlink to your site so don’t hesitate to include call to action e.g. “Register”, “Sign up”, or “Join me”, even in button form. People don't need to know it isn't a button!
- This graphic should get people excited about the experience, not just tell them where and when it is. Always try to include:
- Additional information about the experience
- Clear call to action
- If possible, pictures of happy/smiling people can help drive engagement
- You can even upload a GIF to the Dashboard!
- The graphic can be updated/changed any time, directly through the InGo Dashboard. Do this to emphasize early bird pricing, big name speaker announcements, etc.
See some examples below.
Registrant Graphic Examples
GIF Graphic Examples