This article describes what is generally required for integrating InGo. This means that most installation processes will follow the standard listed below, however there are some registration platforms where additional steps might be required.
Embedding InGo within your Registration Platform
The majority of registration flows using InGo will require installing our widgets on three distinct pages:
- A landing page that acts as the starting point of the registration process. The Login Widget is Installed here.
- A form page for data collection. The Registration Widget is installed here.
- A confirmation or "thank you" page once registration has been completed. Both the Confirmation and Social Widgets are installed here.
Your specific registration flow may have more than three pages, or different types of pages altogether, but we will need three distinct pages (or steps in your workflow) to install on. InGo requires this in order to function correctly and for you to get the most out of your event's campaign.
Does your platform allow you to embed custom HTML code to the content area of the above pages?
- Yes! - Great, InGo should be easily installed on your site in just a few minutes.
- Maybe or unsure? - Contact email@example.com for assessment.
- No. - InGo might still be installed with possible workarounds, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help. We have found creative solutions before, and will help you troubleshoot.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.