Installing InGo is generally as simple as copying and pasting code snippets into your registration platform. This article describes what is generally required for integrating InGo. This means that most installation processes will follow the steps below; however, there are some registration platforms where additional steps might be required.
General Requirements for Embedding InGo on Your Registration Platform:
- A landing page that is the starting point of the registration process (Login Widget installed on this page)
- Separate registration form page - for data collection (Registration Widget installed on this page)
- Confirmation / "thank you" page (Confirmation and Social Widgets installed on this page)
- Can you embed HTML code to the content area of all of the above pages?
- Yes! - Great, InGo should be easily installed on your site in just a few minutes.
- Maybe or unsure? - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment.
- No. - InGo might still be installed with possible workarounds, contact email@example.com for help. We have found creative solutions before, and will help you troubleshoot.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.