This is published from Facebook's helpdesk, all content is theirs exclusively. We are republishing here to help our clients who use the InGo app to remove it from their profiles.
To turn off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites:
- Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings
- Click Apps in the left menu
- Below Apps, Websites and Plugins, click Edit and then Disable Platform
Note: If you turn off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites:
- You won't be able to log into apps, games and websites using Facebook
- You may also lose information (ex: favorite places, high scores) that can't be recovered
- Apps or games you've logged into using Facebook will be removed
- Posts by apps or games will be removed from your Timeline.